Are you arriving in Taormina in the next days?
Hotel in Sicily
LA PENSIONE SVIZZERA
Via L. Pirandello, 26
T: +39 094 223790
F: +39 094 2625906
Latitude: 37° 51' 13,83''
Longitude: 15° 17' 33,78''
we serve illy
Both in summer and in winter, getting a hotel in Sicily and traveling around the isle leavesunforgettable memories of breathtaking beaches, natural beauty, architectural, historical and artistic treasures of all kinds.
Here are 5 pearls of Sicily, a must for those who want to elicit the best from this land:
• Taormina, the pearl of the east coast, favorite destination of the British travelers in the late nineteenth century and now beloved by Hollywood stars. His admirable Greek-Roman Theatre, overlooking the Ionian Sea and the Mount Etna is still a privileged location for concerts, operas and reinterpretations of the classic Greek tragedies.
• The Valley of the Temples in Agrigento, declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is a vast hilly area where Doric temples of the Hellenistic period stand out against the Sicily’s clear sky.
• Modica, the town of baroque churches that houses an ancient chocolate tradition.
• The Alcantara Gorges, a must for those who love nature trails, a canyon of lava plunging into the river and that hides the lovely Gorge Beach.
• Palermo, the Cathedral with its Byzantine and Islamic past, the impressive mummies of the Catacombs and the popular markets along the streets of the picturesque old town.
From nature to art, from food and wine tours to sport, get your hotel in Sicily: it' is a land of endless opportunities harmoniously preserved between the crystal clear waters of the coast and the unspoilt hinterland.
The Taormina city tax is not included in the rate. From January 1st 2013 an extra € 1.50 per person per night will be applied (not applicable to children under 12 years old and up to a maximum 10 day consecutive stay).
With our official web site you always get the Lowest Published Internet Rate for our hotel.
Hotel open from the 22rd of March